Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mint throusers

I know, I know, I said, that mint is just not for me. But when I saw these throusers at H&M, for 9,95€, I change my mind. This is the shade for me! Mint is not a color which looks good by my skin tone but trousers are definitelly better choice to still be me. Actually I love them!!!! And their lenght is amazing!

Ja viem, ja viem povedala som, že mätovo zelená proste nie je pre mňa. Ale keď som videla tieto nohavice v H&M, za 9,95€, zmenila som názor. Toto je odtieň pre mňa! Mätovo zelená a celkovo zelená nie sú farby, ktoré ladia k mojej pleti, ale nohavice sú určite lepšia voľba, aby som to stále bola ja. A vlastne ich zbožňujem! A ich dĺžka je super!(7/8)

7 comments:

  1. i love that trousers looks like a good fit on you..im petite and length of pants is really an issue for me..just wondering whats your height? i love it perfect length on you and great fit too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My height is about 167 cm. I don´t look tall, I was afraid if the lenght will fit me, but I have quite long legs, so it´s ok =)How´s your height? When you´re petite, as you said, you can still shorten them, right? ;)

      Delete
  2. i love this whole look!! it's perfect, and you look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing and I love how your eyeshadows match with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ty kalhoty jsou super !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. great blog dear^^ Would you like to follow each other?
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pants :) visit my blog if you will have time :)

    www.illicitfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...